Bigfoot works within primary, secondary and post 16 education environments both during and out of school time, as well as running specialist performing arts courses throughout the school holidays.
We pride ourselves on providing schools with a wide range of unrivaled creative workshops, interactive whole school assemblies and courses designed to help students discover their spark and enrich their learning experience.
To harness the power of a creative approach to education by providing high quality, curriculum based learning experiences which inspire all to strive for excellence
- To put the learning experience and wellbeing of the child at the heart of all we do
- To produce a diverse range of creative programmes which complement and enhance the National Curriculum and key government strategies for learning
- To create outstanding programmes which are inclusive, sustainable and excellent value for money
- To ensure that we provide schools with only the very best educators from across the country with an emphasis on integrating seamlessly into schools
- To invest in our facilitators year on year with a thorough and exhaustive approach to recruitment, training, professional development and continual quality assurance.
- To form close relationships with schools so that we can fully understand their individual needs and offer a bespoke service which accommodates all.
- To provide excellence to schools via a prompt, reliable, professional service