Bigfoot works within primary, secondary and post 16 education environments both during and out of school time, as well as running specialist performing arts courses throughout the school holidays.
We pride ourselves on providing schools with a wide range of unrivaled creative workshops, interactive whole school assemblies and courses designed to help students discover their spark and enrich their learning experience.
To harness and use the power of a creativity to unlock children’s potential and help them discover their spark which will inspire them to learn and strive for excellence.
- To put the learning experience and well-being of the child at the heart of all we do
- To produce a diverse range of creative programmes that support and enhance the National Curriculum and key government strategies for learning
- To create outstanding programmes which are inclusive, sustainable and excellent value for money
- To ensure that we recruit and provide schools with only the very best educators from across the country
- To always invest in our facilitators art facilitators professional development through ongoing training, support and mentoring.
- To form close relationships with schools so that we can fully understand their individual needs and offer a bespoke service which accommodates all.
- To provide excellence to schools via a prompt, reliable, professional service