Bigfoot Arts Education are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controllers are Bigfoot Arts Education Limited whose registered office is The Devas Club, 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms in person.
- Information that you provide to us over the telephone which we then input on our database.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We will do our best to protect your personal data once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access by outside parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure and therefore transmission is at your own risk.
USES OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you by post or email with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. To notify you by post or email about changes to our service. To carry out or process any instructions given by you to us.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please inform us in writing or over the telephone by confirming this to the telephonist.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that Bigfoot Arts Education sells or buys any business or assets (either as an asset purchase or share purchase) of any third party or of themselves, then we (or any of our owners) may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and your personal data may be one of the assets transferred.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction (including third parties who provide credit card collection services on behalf of us).
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.