In January 2000 Bigfoot started out with a vision to transform creative education in schools. Today we are one of the UK’s largest independent arts education companies providing high quality creative learning experiences to hundreds of schools across the country.
Our highly trained Bigfooters are not only able to deliver a wide range of unrivalled creative workshops, interactive assemblies, and courses, but they are also:
- reliable and committed practitioners able to deliver the curriculum with originality and flair.
- flexible and able to think on their feet so that, whatever your student’s age or ability, they can adapt accordingly
- knowledgable about the curriculum and current legislation
- excellent at behaviour management
- in possession of a full enhanced DBS
- part of Bigfoot’s rigorous training, mentoring and ongoing CPD programme.
- A beautiful short film that has our wonderful Rachel Adamson Bigfoot Arts Education North East at the heart of it,… https://t.co/OwJyx2bzyr,
- Don’t believe us when we say that the power of drama goes above and beyond that of fun and frolicking about in cost… https://t.co/C6BWiHi7ye,