Our practitioners are here to help your whole school become part of the Bigfoot creative learning experience. And with a new menu of ‘Bigfoot SOS’ ideas, created in response to the current education cuts, there really is no excuse for not embracing creativity on an ongoing, yet affordable, basis in your school this year.
Download our BIGFOOT SOS flier for more information on our 2017/2018 offer.
Download our CREATIVE RESIDENCY flier for more information
Please also visit our LOCATIONS pages for each regional price list
From covering teacher’s PPA time and assisting with small and large group topic work, to helping create school plays, exciting assemblies and ambitious art installations. In addition, we will also plan and deliver weekly lunch time or after school clubs. So whether it’s acting, singing, dancing or painting… our Bigfooters have these skills in abundance!
We are proud to be able to offer schools the following PPA Cover; Creative Residencies:
- Drama Practitioner in Residence (inclusive of artists to teach MFL and PSHE)
- Musician in Residence
- Artist in Residence (read our VISUAL ART flier for more information)
- Dancer in Residence
Our Bigfooters can deliver ALL of the following as part of their residency in your school:
- Whole class teacher cover;
- Small group workshops with SEN, EAL, FSM, or Gifted & Talented students
- School assemblies
- Teacher Twilight INSETs
- Whole school event leadership
- Breakfast, lunchtime or after school club
Watch our PPA cover in action!