Bigfoot’s vast range of PSHE performances and workshops aim to tackle topical issues such as Anti- Bullying, E-safety, British values, Healthy Living, Road Safety and Transition in an engaging yet sensitive way.
Please visit our LOCATIONS pages for each regional price list
Transition (Years 2/3 and 6/7)
Download our TRANSITION flier for more information
- Preparing for and managing transition can often be a challenging experience: What might it be like? How will I make new friends? Will I be able to cope with the change? Join Bigfoot to explore and, above all, enjoy the transition creatively in an inclusive, safe, friendly and fun environment!
- Upwards & Onwards: Providing a humorous insight into the various concerns associated with moving on, as well as a variety of strategies to cope with it, this play presents the perfect opportunity to celebrate new beginnings in a positive and enjoyable way.
- Big Steps: Participants are encouraged to take part in a variety of creative tasks, exercises and role-plays which explores the anxieties and worries they feel, as well as solutions to problems they may encounter, when changing schools.
Memories and Moving On! Year 6 Leavers Transition Film
Leaving primary school is a huge event in any young person’s life and Bigfoot believes that children should be given the opportunity to reflect on their journey. Exploring happiest memories, friendships, memorable teachers and challenges along the way, this forms the material for their very own transition film.
Created through interviews, dramatisations, writing and art work, all the children are included in this special process that captures their journey. This provides the school with a ready-made show back for their leavers assembly and a potential gift for students to remember the school by!
What I am is (assembly and workshops KS1 & KS2)
Our inspiring gender stereotypes programme What I am is explores with students their uniqueness and that they should be proud of who they are and whether they are a boy or a girl. They can do and become anything they want to be if they just put their mind to it. Gender doesn’t define you!
The workshops will focus on individual potential, challenging stereotypes and how we can educate others about gender stereotyping.
British Values & UNCRC
Download our BRITISH VALUES & UNCRC flier for more information
We understand that the pressure for teachers to find innovative new ways to engage their students in complex issues has never been greater. Therefore, we are delighted to offer schools a new introductory assembly and workshop programme designed to creatively introduce young people to both British Values and the UNC Rights of the Child (RRS) which many schools encounter through exploring Unicef’s Rights Respecting Schools Award.
By using a variety of fun drama activities, students will be encouraged to discuss and even debate (KS2) these challenging matters together, whilst also learning about why both the UNCRC and, more recently, British Values, were seen as important steps towards providing a happier free existence for all.
Download our HEALTHY SCHOOLS flier for more information
As a registered partner of Change4life, Bigfoot are fully committed to their approved behaviours and seeks to provide young people, their families and schools, with an enjoyable means through which to explore and learn about these key initiatives, as well as other areas to keep ourselves safe, happy and healthy!
- Super Healthy Me; Healthy Schools (KS1 & KS2)
- Best Foot Forward; Change4life (KS1 & KS2)
Safer Internet Day
Download our E-SAFETY flier for more information
Tuesday 6th February 2018
Bigfoot are proud to support the UK Safer Internet Centre in this year’s Safer Internet Day, with the theme ‘Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you”.
Our range assembly and workshop programmes aim to help children and young people to create a better internet by being kind and respectful to others online, by protecting their online presence and by seeking out positive opportunities to create, engage and share online.
Assembly and Workshop Programmes:
- Be a Smart-E (Year KS1) **New for 2017**
- Caught in the Net (Year 2-6)
- Cyber Safety (KS2)
- Cyber Bullying (KS2)
- Boo the Bigfoot Bunny learns to surf safely (Years 1 & 2) **New for 2017**
Anti Bullying (PPR)
Download our ANTI BULLYING WEEK flier for more information
ANTI-BULLYING WEEK 2018: 12th – 16th November
Bookings are now open for Anti-Bullying Week 2018, and as ever we are proud to support the Anti-Bullying Alliance. This year’s theme is ‘Choose Respect’, with the aim of encouraging children and young people to respect each other at school, in their homes and communities, and online.
Bigfoot’s various interactive assembly and workshop programmes for EYFS, KS1 and KS2, which all fully support these aims, this year include:
- The Bigger Picture (YR 2- YR 6 assembly & workshops)
- The Bigger Picture 2: Re-spect! (YR 2- YR 6 assembly & workshops)
- R.E.S.P.E.C.T (KS2 workshops only)
- Cyberbullying (KS2 workshops only)
- I like Myself (KS1 workshops only)
- I wish I Could (EYFS)
Download our ROAD SAFETY flier for more information
Help your students understand the 4 mains rules about how to keep safe on our roads and streets with Bigfoot’s new ‘Codes 4 the Road’ programme, developed in accordance with the Department for Transport’s ‘Tales of the Road’ campaign.
Bigfoot’s unique creative programme will help demonstrate the correct road safety behaviours, as outlined by the DfT, in order to help students explore and understand how to Stop, look and listen, Remember to dress brightly in the dark, always look for a safe place to cross, ride your bike with care and caution.