Bigfoot are proud to be an Artsmark Partner. As such we are committed to supporting Artsmark schools develop and embed their arts and cultural provision, as part of Arts Council England’s endorsed network of arts and cultural organisations.
As part of the Artsmark framework, the 7 Quality Principles which Arts Council England outlines, help raise the standard of work being produced with, by and for young people. It are these same principles that we at Bigfoot are delighted to be able to help schools achieve by having us as a creative and cultural partner working with their students. Please see our Artsmark offer below.
A part of our role as an Artsmark partner we:
- Ensure we always provide schools with a range of options for how they can partner with us.
- Publish a FREE bi-monthly e-newsletter for schools, artists, teachers, facilitators and educators, in order to share best practise, latest arts and education news, as well as current exclusive offers and competitions.
- Regularly provide schools with FREE resources and worksheets, which are downloadable from our website, to support their creative teaching in class. SEE HERE for our CREATIVE ARTS EXPLORER PACK in partnership with Children’s University.
- Offer a bespoke service for teachers with reference to how we can be partnered by Artsmark schools, as well as offer discounts for multiple bookings within one school, or across an Academy Trust.
OPTION 1; RESIDENCIES & OOSC
We can partner with your school with one of our CREATIVE RESIDENCY, MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING or OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB programmes whereby a Bigfoot will integrate themselves as a creative specialist within your staff team. In doing this, we can help integrate the arts across the whole curriculum and as part of your enrichment provision, allowing students to have long term access to a wide range of arts; drama, music, dance, movement and visual art. Quality Principles reflected in this option are:
- Actively involving children and young people
- Enabling personal progression
- Developing belonging and ownership
OPTION 2; ASSEMBLY & WORKSHOP VISITS
Bigfoot can provide schools with a plethora of high quality creative learning experiences linked to all areas of the curriculum. From PSHE & CITIZENSHIP, LITERACY, MULTICULTURAL, CYBER SAFETY, MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING, CHRISTMAS TREATS, EYFS STORYTELLING and CREATIVE BUZZ DAYS linked to any topic area, we can guarantee that all our programmes will engage, excite and motivate learners of all ages about the arts. Quality Principles reflected in this option are:
- Being authentic
- Being exciting, inspiring and engaging
- Ensuring a positive and inclusive experience
OPTION 3; CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Our professional development programme, which includes INSET, TEAM BUILDING and CREATIVE CONSULTANCIES, are dynamic, fun and kinaesthetic, allowing teachers to develop their confidence and ability to utilise their newfound creative skills in the classroom. Quality Principles reflected in this option are:
- Striving for excellence and innovation