Bigfoot has been running INSETs and Creative Consultancy programmes in schools and organisations since 2000.
The overwhelming success of these programmes is vastly due to the dynamic, fun and kinaesthetic approach to developing teacher’s confidence and ability to utilise their newfound creative skills in the classroom.
Please visit our LOCATIONS pages for each regional price list
Team Building with Adrian Benn
Energising, Invigorating, Inspiring…
Download our TEAM BUILDING flier for more information
Do your teachers need an energising creative boost at the start of term? Would you like to kick start your start of term INSETs with something new, refreshing and inspiring? Then look no further than Bigfoot’s very own Adrian Benn!
Whether it’s a short session at the beginning of an INSET, or something longer to reinvigorate energy levels and provide a kit bag of new adaptable games and activities to be used in the classroom, Adrian is ready to inject energy and enthusiasm into your group and help them shine.
An inspirational approach to developing creativity in the classroom
Download our CREATIVE CONSULTANCY flier for more information
The aim of Bigfoot’s creative consultancies is for teachers to learn how to utilise the expertise of trained drama practitioners in order to enhance the teaching of the curriculum.
Each consultancy consists of the following:
- WHOLE SCHOOL INSET- to engage and excite teachers about the work that will be carried out in the school.
- PLANNING- spending time with class teachers to discuss and plan each lessons due to take place.
- SHADOWING & SUPPORTED DELIVERY-demonstrating and then giving feedback on all creative exercises delivered.
- EVALUATION- identifying strengths and weaknesses of the project
- HAND OUTS- Each teacher will receive a comprehensive hand out of activities for future work