Bigfoot’s secondary presentations and workshops allow young people to use their imaginations when exploring sensitive issues and considering their own and other people’s physical and emotional experiences.
Download our SECONDARY PSHCE flier for more information
Please also visit our LOCATIONS pages for each regional price list
PSHE & Citizenship Programmes
Role-play, improvisation and unique drama exercises are used as a vehicle for young people to develop their skills of enquiry and communication. Schools can opt for one of the following PSHCE programmes or ask us to create a bespoke performance and/or workshop , based on any chosen theme.
- Take a walk in my shoes… (Anti-bullying)
- Under Pressure (Peer Pressure)
- Only the Once (Sexual Health)
- Grown up Enough Taking a Risk (Drugs Awareness)
- In the habit (Smoking Awareness)
- Increasing the Risk (Personal Safety)
- Let’s talk about it (Emotional Health and Wellbeing)
- Seize the Day (Dreams and Aspirations)
- Families, Marriage and Stuff (Marriage and Relationships)
Upwards & Onwards; Transition Play
Download our TRANSITION flier for more information
Preparing for and managing transition can often be a challenging experience: What might it be like? How will I make new friends? Will I be able to cope with the change? Join Bigfoot to explore and, above all, enjoy the transition creatively in an inclusive, safe, friendly and fun environment!
- Providing a humorous insight into the concerns associated with moving on, as well as a variety of strategies to cope with it, this play presents the perfect opportunity to celebrate new beginnings in a positive and enjoyable way.